Tradewinds Carmel Welcomes Pets
Our Pet Policy
To accommodate our guests that have allergies not all of our rooms are pet friendly. Please call when making a reservation so we can reserve the perfect, pet-friendly room for your visit. We charge a nightly fee of $30 for one pet and an additional $15 for a second pet.
PET POLICY RULES
- Pets may not be left unattended in guest room.
- Always keep pets on a leash when on the premises of Tradewinds Carmel and outside guest room.
- Pets must be well-behaved and not disturb other guests (i.e. barking).
- You are responsible for any and all damage caused to guest room by your pet including but not limited to stains and/or odors, damages to furnishings (i.e. chewing, scratching, tearing).
- Pets must be housebroken and spayed/neutered.
- Pets are required to be at least 6 months old, no more than 3 ½ ft. tall, and no more than 70 lbs.
- You are responsible to clean up after your pet at all times (and to never use Tradewinds Carmel towels to do this). We have pet pickups for your convenience.
- Pets are not allowed to use the bedding OR sleep in or on the bed, for any reason at any time. Cleaning charges will be applied if necessary.
- Your guest room will be checked prior to departure. If you leave prior to a room check and there is any damage to the room, you authorize Tradewinds Carmel to charge any and all expenses for damage to the credit card on file.
- Pets are not allowed in the Catlin Room, where breakfast is served.
- Service dogs are excluded from the pet fee.
- Tradewinds Carmel reserves the right to refuse occupancy to any pet at any time with cause.